Reank Style Trend News

Courtney Stodden Repeat Style Pamela Anderson in "Baywatch"



Courtney
Stodden Pamela Anderson-style repeated in "Baywatch". Wife of actor "Lost" Doug Hutchison appeared to exhibit the style of Pam with a bandage tight red swimsuit that make up the crotch. Courtney was done for the shooting, and post on the Facebook page.


In addition to a la Pamela Anderson put the photos in an album titled "Does Pam Court," 16-year-old virgin was also post pictures to Twitter.

"Just finish my session; 'Court Does Pam', 'Courtney chirping in his Twitter page that quoted from Aceshowbiz, Tuesday (16/08/2011).

"A sensation of sweet soft kiss on my body when I prepare for the sexy pictures that were added this afternoon. What is more amazing?," He continued.

Courtney known for his controversial marriage with Doug (51). Although closed to within 35 years of age, but the country singer defended their steps during an appearance on "Good Morning America" in July. He insisted that their marriage will succeed because he is a "soul mate that has long existed."

During the interview, teen bride is also revealed that she was a virgin until their wedding night.

"I'm still a virgin. I know that if I continue to maintain that condition, I really will be blessed with a wonderful gift. And God bless him. I'm with my soulmate. So I am really grateful for that," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts Today