Reank Style Trend News

Selena Gomez'll Sing Britney


While her boyfriend, Justin Bieber, toured the world, Selena Gomez will following the tour. He is scheduled to be visited major cities in North America, in order to promote her second album which will be released soon. Interestingly, Selena also will sing some songs in concert that Britney Spears.

Selena had been planning to do a kind of homage to Britney. Disney star says, Britney is his favorite singer. Selena revealed, Britney concert was the first concert that he follow. "At that time, I get t-shirts and glow sticks. I remember it as one of the important moments in my life. I felt really happy, "said Selena.

In an interview with MTV, Selena also give leak, he'll give a little tribute to Britney. Selena Britney will sing hits like 'Baby One More Time "and" Toxic. "He also admitted probably will mimic the new movements.

"I can not describe how happy I am to finally be touring. I can not wait to see you guys in konserku! "writes Selena on his twitter account, shortly after his tour dates announced. He will begin his tour on July 28 at Mizner Park Amphitheater, Boca Raton, Florida, and closed on September 12, 2011 in Western Washington Fair, Puyallup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts Today